The United Fighters | #1 Australian Timezone OSRS Clan - 🎱the-round-table🎱
Guild icon
The United Fighters | #1 Australian Timezone OSRS Clan
[ - Leadership - ] / 🎱the-round-table🎱
React to this if you can come help sunday @everyone wanna get 20+ this sunday told a fair few oldschoolers to roll in so should hit the mark.
💯 2
😋 1
Try be on tomorrow night this week's events are Monday and Sunday Gunna work on the recruits on the other nights if anyone can come help makes it a bit easier having a couple of us.
https://discord.gg/3GHW2T7NHj - Rolling out to here till the update
All right brothers rolling forwards, we've got @Clancy @Kingpin & @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) stepping up into Leadership rolls to help out. Along with you @Elite lads next 2 months our Primary focus will be Discord and in-game activity to form solid core. Forums are non-mand but if you could check them and post and lead a good example for other members it would be appreciated. Still going to Alliance/Merge into SY for EST activity, Only a Handful of the men are keen for weekend day time trips and It makes it too hard to set-up as sign ups are also in-accurate during those times because things pop-up OSRS isn't much of a priority to us anymore more just fun. This gives the members who want it the opportunity to go to EST if they'd like us some back-up if they're around and since CL have Rev and PCP have DR. It's just an option by the looks of last night we wont need any ring ins.
👊 1
Will do my best to attend this weekend but completing in this and clearly Aus Myth gunna smash it. https://youtu.be/N_8gqTMtv24
Goodluck bro
Mad respect to all the lads for rolling in tonight super proud even if it was just for a bit, gunna roll out again small mans most of the week try get our opts back up.
welcome @Rendual
21:25
ty for stepping up
@Ledawg13
07:03
rank sr030 and l k 1 in disc x (edited)
strong silver stars from sr cc
will attend (edited)
doneskies
👍 1
Picolo too @Rendual
09:24
?
idk him g
Jump in disc now to PK @here @everyone
Won't be on much till Monday my computer down here is shit
Cheers @OSO and the lads who ran tonight good work. I'll be back as per usual from tomorrow just fucked my knee again over the weekend can't catch a break
😿 1
Improving our member quality slowly but surely, Just need Goonfarmer fixed up him wandering the wilderness all day long getting slapped isn't helping him improve at all.
📈 1
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/a=97/wilderness-boss-rework-design-blog?oldschool=1 gotta keep the ball rolling ready for this update. All new officials are doing a great job helping with the clan and I'm keen to see what the future holds of us. Make sure everyone trys there hardest for tomorrow I want 20+ @everyone
Our first dev blog detailing our design for the Wilderness Boss Rework!
@Night Mayor @TUF my BRA (Big al 1555) @VLEERMUIS AKA BELGIAN could use you lads atleast one night a week fuck yas
im here where ya at
myb been waking up after aussie trips end, will fix pattern to attend trips again
Maxxy
im here where ya at
wb big feller
Rendual
myb been waking up after aussie trips end, will fix pattern to attend trips again
np, try be on this sundays trip we'll have a scrap with cl see how we go we were doing well last week until DR/Pcp retards started camping gdz returners and kept getting me and the boys were struggling to call. Having @Rendual @Maxxy there will help that problem.
👍 1
19:49
I'll pump the men up over the weekend we should get 20+ so even an hour scrap will be good practice for the boys, They pile the shit out of me so I can barely call having other people there calling I can concentrate on tanking the shit out of them and our members can have more fun.
Ledawg13
I'll pump the men up over the weekend we should get 20+ so even an hour scrap will be good practice for the boys, They pile the shit out of me so I can barely call having other people there calling I can concentrate on tanking the shit out of them and our members can have more fun.
Name change to new mic caller?
03:16
Also, we send a ToA then PK on Sunday?
idk wtf a ToA is
08:04
and don't plan on knowing what it is
what you doing up at 3am fuck ya
Headache today is what lol
ahahahah yeah you didn't make sense either
@Rendual rank yanille or what?
cheers for all the ranks who rolled in tonight was just missing @Clancy and we woulda cleared em off the map ahah
👊 3
speak of the devil
@everyone try be there tomorrow night
16:34
Got a fair few new lads we gotta train up and get them up to par before the update
22:12
i be there
idk what our pull is gunna be like i didn't pm any oldschoolers just new members so we'll have to see
Afternoon @everyone, Gunna roll out pking every night of the week up till the update we've got 5 officials + elites who most are ex officials of tuf or other clans. I'll be on most nights this week but if you guys can let me know what nights or possibly afternoons you guys can be available most weeks and we'll get you guys running at least 1 pk yourselves. Afternoons need to start happening to start to branch out of our timezone. I for one get bored of fighting the same flogs every single night in rags etc afternoons are perfect you can catch the shit est teams that are avoiding other clans by pking late etc and usually only have a handful. We also are gaining in Kiwi members and our pks don't start till 10pm their time atm, and when daylight savings comes back it'll be 11pm. Don't just read this and don't reply lets get organised as a team instead of leaving all the weight on my shoulders like the previous officials were quite happy to do I come back got us 20+ recruits the last month + you lads putting in mad work we've slapped cl and aa up 2 vs 1 already got a bright future lads. (edited)
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 05-Sep-22 04:37 PM
I work till 6pm everyday brother but ill always be on at nights to help out with whatever ya need bro 👊👊 been a bit slack with recruiting but ill get some cunts rolling in soon
Everyone needs to work on their return sets and teleports for return spots. IMO we need to stop going alter when aa/cl out and get some action spread we have the opts to do so (edited)
22:28
also know when to call degear to xerican/staff/dhides and when to tell the guys with range to show spec wep randomly helps
22:28
zog
yeh tonight we had heaps of low levels/shitters and just enjoyed the opts at the start they got us late and had a smart plan. Now i've got the numbers just working on bringing them over to member+ which they need 50+ returns in a tab for.
22:33
hence why i got senna back cuz she sits on and talks to speds 1 v 1 and gets bored so goes and shows them the ropes. I've just been getting the numbers for this update, but we good for a bit now and new members bringing their friends as well.
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 05-Sep-22 10:52 PM
Pretty insane pull for a off night tbh
22:52
Not even a scheduled event
22:54
Didnt really get many pictures other than just all the lads chilling at alter n scorp only other ones i got was of cl clumping us
yeah np
I'm gunna be slammed with work for the next week and a bit but keen for this and good idea
Np thanks for all your effort as of late
Extremely proud of all the effort being put in from everyone in this group we're gaining fucking nightly and if it's not myself finally I can rely on you lads to keep the shit under control.
22:41
Got a couple more lads I'm going to bump up to elite probably end of next week Ant and premiumz already spoke with rest of the council and they agreed lemme know if there's any issues.
22:42
Premiumz got rendual here taking pics and observing the fight from a different angle and pming me shit after most fights so may aswell he here already. Ants activity is next level and has maxed his acc out since knowing us including mage and range and has since recruited a couple of Lads to tuf.
👍 1
22:43
@everyone
- MASSING Locations : 389 Barb Assault / Castle Wars. - Turn middle sounds option up to near max - Privates off/ clans left during PKs. - Anymore than 20 members should more than Likely not PK at altar I know it's most active but with big numbers can also be catastrophic and in such a tight area. - Can even split into 2 groups of 10 pking locations close that you can link up. - After 9PM AEST we start to lose numbers being 11PM NZST and they start to gain rev calls ins so until the update and Renduals teams back in action stay vigilant and prepared to Get the Men Out of there not suicide them for a set at the end of each PK. - Protect melee for the best tank against CL! TRUST! - Style checks/TB Check if needed. Just a couple of pointers to take notes while running PK trips, CL/REV are sneaky and thrive off sneaky tactics so being smart and on the ball is how you avoid shit going wrong. Sloppy trips will end up demoralizing these new recruits and they wont want to show up then we're back and square one cuz they'll all get swept. We had a good week but we're not there yet those cocksuckers just mass recruited AU osrs shitters to their AA remake and now have meat shields as well. Officials Check https://discordapp.com/channels/801748709884952626/1004984186358222909 The Network channel out for a list of names to pile and which are tanks. Those Au osrs lads are easily broken we know that best. (edited)
Ledawg13 pinned a message to this channel. 11-Sep-22 11:50 AM
ight boys i'm getting off for a couple of hours, i've started a sign up for tomorrows pk and pmed alot of the new members about tonights once you lads get on keep just pumping up for tonights pk
Welcome @Premiumz and @ANT||| to @Elite, Going to need to keep improving now to get more numbers to take on basically Au osrs members merging into CL. Still got a bit of motivation thanks to each of you for actually doing stuff helping the clan. So lets keep rolling forward boys. 30+ for next sunday start the prepping now.
❤️ 1
Also, brought a scout bot the other day but not sure how to get it if anyone wants the details to get it rolling asap.
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 12-Sep-22 08:27 AM
Welcome @ANT||| @Premiumz
Cheers bruzzy 😎😎
Do some more recruiting tonight around the trips
mad cunts rolling in tonight, not having many prospects on we do well which means we gotta train these lads up or ship em off.
22:09
w00zi bolo bank standing mid fight
looting any kill they get
checked the cc none of them died
so idk why they not returning
All G did well, if we don't mage bring tent, zgs and spears, they will target our magers instantly, hard to tank Bali's and there mellees. Need people taking Bali's d spear, Others zgs/rng
@Ledawg13 w00zi did die because he lost ags lol
at the start ye
22:26
just gotta keep having these scraps remember checking #deleted-channel and add names to the list of the new AA recruits.
22:27
0z lotto died a bit tonight bet he'd be thinking twice now
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 12-Sep-22 11:27 PM
I only banked once during fight coz i was completely out n had 5 keys wanted 2 get a pic for the recaps but we smashed the fuk out of them tbh they started calling in different ppl towards the end
au osrs speds they're half the fun tho lol
23:59
couple of small man nights/ recruitment nights aye boys
@everyone who can run a small man tomorrow and tonight lads? I'll be around just slayer caves rev luring or spider/vetion.
10:40
Only need bout 5
I can
Legend
I might be around 🫡
Good men great job stepping up calling last night kingpin leading little small man trips etc will help get your confidence up too. Gunna try get us a couple new recruits, now I've had to think bout it considering cl think they're the best and just had a clan merge into them last night we did extremely well. Think woozi kefe etc are just bad stoner's and chill Pk etc instead of wasting time etc we'll just leave them and work on other lads like qld watja etc and get more recruits for when/incase the leave.
10:54
No point wasting our time and pushing them away they're active etc so they're good for somethings
11:43
just need make sure plebs aint in rune helms or weird setups when normal pking in prep for wars like tht
they all return same set ea death and quicker thats all
godsword/bolt all if not maging in n out (edited)
Says the cunt in dhide and d spear haha
l0l0
sup @Maxxy
20:14
I be on shortly just putting kids to sleep
Ban kefe,woozi, sheep from trips till further notice but could be senna tbh once a snake always a snake.
00:47
and what fc did you guys use, sorry i crashed out and had an alarm on but slept through it.
Out of the people there last night there's 3 options imo and 1 is my friends chat as the kid I removed yesterday still would of been added
Sorry I haven't been on last couple of nights back training and been wrecked after work I'll be on tonight for a chill night and we will send a trip Saturday night and Sunday night as usual but possibly without kefe etc to see how we go. Main focus for me this weekend is getting us a couple of est recruits. Start venturing into different time zones again. Let's go brothers.
06:12
Need as many of us in here Sunday to help with the trip and catching the leak
Alright, Removed 1 person for suspected spy we're going to roll out as usual if there is another spy in the future can we please keep all spy talk to this group only NOT INFRONT OF MEMBERS. CL literally go to the bank after every fight and try add members etc, I'm just going to put it on cunts next trip because that's the only way they can have good events especially with us on the rise, after this merge they've got no other stones to turn apart from rev reviving post update. I'm doubtful the alliance will last long at all especially if we can put the heat up on their new aa recruits and make them lose +1s etc.
23:48
got a couple other possible leaks as it could be gp leaks so i'll have a speech sunday and we'll leave it at that.
23:48
great job to the lads taking attendance pics and checking cc/fcs only way we can check atm without having forums active.
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 17-Sep-22 12:23 AM
Nice work brother 👌
still could be more etc but after what dil was saying last night "it was a tuf trip" means that cunt come up to scope out whether we were out basically. didn't see him again after he come up logged off left cc lol.
He told me he does know someone who “used to play” in the discord, that is still in here but doesn’t know if he still does play but he won’t say anything else so it’s an old member if anything (edited)
13:33
Asked him if he knew who it was to try get it out of him hahaha
that's more talking out of his ass.
16:06
trying to get me to turn on oldschool cunts etc.
16:07
up2 @ANT|||
Not a lot yourself @Ledawg13
try doing deep trips and let clumpa come only helps our cause on CL getting rockd IMO
18:21
next time u see CL out just tele gdz and wait
then war
then do this 3-4x be cleaner than alter
18:22
after 3-4x of clumpa comin n postin events or CL then rot will wake up to get em'
ez
then spies or not
you are winners everytime
i did this to AF with IF
they had spies but means nothing if they keep logging
yeah word
18:46
keep that plan for post update tho
18:46
we have been avoiding altar with larger opts anyways
18:48
they usually drag the fight away from gdz but would be good just to practice on cl for the weekend big EST scraps.
@everyone can all you lads edit your forum accs put some pics up on your profile and signature etc make it look like you use the cunts atleast.
Ight lads rough night and most of you lads let me down and literally let me run the trip basically solo. When we knew CL was out I kept asking @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) for you to help out but you must of been doing something irl or some crap cuz you just kept quiet for the most of it. even on shit nights like tonight @ANT||| stepping up and if you don't want to talk set up the fight with VR for me.
21:49
my laptop is literally on it's way out I fucking can't run events properly till i get my good one back especially not on my own. you guys are ranks of the clan to help are you not now start doing shit. when @Rendualrolls in he can take control of the trip tonight was 10 people and everyone had been pking 6+ months so had a decent crew. Just lacked in the leadership department.
21:50
Made a post on who to pile @CRM check #deleted-channel 0z lotto etc are crap tanks compared to vitraki 777 big man john seal etc.
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 18-Sep-22 10:43 PM
https://youtu.be/TDh2jj817Bw This is how i spend majority of the fights bro plus my laptop lags out like fuck constantly thats why i have trouble calling at times
sorry i can't do weekend earlys most of the time mrs is over 😒 (edited)
Might be a little late tonight who can start the trip till I join Monday and wednesdays I need someone starting the trip
@everyone???
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 19-Sep-22 04:11 PM
I can try bruzi i got the misses family down atm tho so bit hard 2 get on the mic
Ill be on tonight and can help bruz
ill be on now
18:29
but good shit
btw i got court mid november could possibly be going back in so step up lads get the clan rolling if not can just pk with SR/SY
@ANT||| putting in the work tonight and tm lane donated 2 ags and 150m for the drop party sunday.
23:23
gunna be a goody.
23:24
night lads
Night off tomorrow if you's wanna do something get onto voice and hit up cunts in cc, get some raids pvm or something going. while some of us go on a recruiting mish. Cheers for @OSO & @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) for stepping up and basically being the main callers tonight other officials try roll in for the preps.
Sorry boys laptop was being a cunt was on mobile, done well 💪🏻💪🏻
cheers for flying in
Recruiting boots on Tonight this is what makes or breaks us boys last couple of nights have been rough mainly because of opts tbh the people there last night returned hard and fast super happy with that.
Thursday and Sunday need the men rolling in @Rendual @CRM. Sundays fighting vr can you fight with us even tho you're trial in vr rendogg
@everyone try be on tonight round 830-9 have a quick meeting discuss the future spy talk etc.
im here now if you wanna talk before tonight i wont be on
Nah you're algoods brother spoke with you last night
pm me when you lads are on.
@Ledawg13 howd u go with court brother
LMAOOO THTS WHAT I WAS THINKING LOLL
Public holiday US time pk trip time?
@everyone who's around for a 10Pm ish trip
☝️ 3
ight lads, not bad activity this week @CRM idk what you were up2 tonight but coulda used you. The rest of you doing well gunna focus on recruitment and less on the constant pking untill update. People like goony and qld etc are doing raids with @OSO lets start getting some more pvm type shit cranking on our off nights keep building our community up. Even tomorrow and Tuesday if we have less than 10 I wont bother, more than 10 and we'll roll out but less than that and we'll just do some pvm type shit while I get me recruiting boots on.
All officials try roll in tomorrow night @everyone and then have a break till sunday give us time to recruit / do some other shit and gain a couple more. I've cleansed the Elites Discord of inactives/ useless cunts and have gained some decent recruits from the last wave we got. So it's time for another wave, get involved like @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) @ANT||| and @Kingpin have been doing in there spare time when bored. Even after the cleanse if I deranked everyone who didn't sign up for sunday we'd be left with 12 members.
✅ 3
21:42
The worst part is senna even signed up but couple of lads in here couldn't even click the button the lead by example. CL claiming 3 vs 1 wins but the reality of it is in AEST we're alone. CL have Rev/bc/clumpa, we got VR who fight like little bitches and the option of RoT that then we become a RoT minion clan + tonight we had PcP shitters camping returners in single l0l (edited)
Also pick up your website activity CL are back using their forums to try advertise their clan etc, Ours are the better looking and more active forums so lets keep it that way fellers.
🎉 2
Roll out fresh from next week, while we get a few things sorted behind the scenes @everyone in this group should be checking forums even when you're inactive just get it up on your phone and make a couple of posts. CLs forums are dog shit ours are nice and active lets keep it that way. Need you lads back to help get these members signing up for events it's never all of us at once always theres a few inactive at a time or rolling in late to events themselves. Few important topics on forums too i'd like your lads inputs.
22:46
Teamspeak 3 will replace elites discord and we'll all just have to get on members backs to idle on teamspeak 3 and forums will be non mand only if they want to go up in ranks and share in clan earnings. Discord will be used to remind the lazy cunts when events are etc so they can fly in and be a starting spot for recruiting members onto teamspeak 3.
22:47
Can get teamspeak on your phone so it's just as easy as discord
100% agree on ts3 at least there shouldn’t be any leaks or nothing when using it, just hard to get cunts signed up, they are out pking and doing their own thing when they all know we had a trip tonight
22:52
Dunno how to get them to download ts3 when they can’t even check forums or discord tho
those 3 are speds tho bolo, w00zzi and sheep shank yet some nights theyre 3 people of our 10 so makes it a garbage pk trip.
13:27
When the oldschoolers and inactive roll in we have mad fun cuz cunts actually listen bolo and those other 2 are just opts for now till we get our core memberbase back syndicate boys recon the update wont be till november so maybe we just pk a couple nights a week untill the update and all just focus on recruitment.
13:28
think i'll leave teamspeak 3 for now just another thing i gotta pay for and at the end of the day if cunts aren't online they're not online simple as that bolo w00zi etc still will only join teamspeak when pmed
Tbh pretty shit house watching cunts run solos when we had events planned. Can't really get more slack then that
yeah not wrong bruzzy
2 est and 1 aest recruit so far today all maxed cb not bad aussies 126 2k total
Ledawg13
2 est and 1 aest recruit so far today all maxed cb not bad aussies 126 2k total
fuck yeah good news
Good shit brother hopefully they are some quality recruits that want to help us push forward
Next week need you lads to help migrate these new wave into the clan please lads, Going hard all long weekend for the gains.
Spoken to most of you individually but @everyone make sure you try roll in for tonights event. Might slow down a bit after this as i've heard the update isn't till november. Last night we completely dominated PcP fucking extremely proud with @Premiumz and @ANT||| the last 2 weeks. Without you 2 everything would be a shit show appreciate you lads.
I’ll be there tonight might just be a little late
legando
yeah il probably be a little late too
yeah figured got like 5 online
18:33
and got 5 recruits from one of the lads they better not bail
here's proof of them teaming ccs right from the get go
22:55
blanked out clan chat lol
I think keeping the clan to pking couple nights during the week, prep fights with vr or an ally clan on sundays or we'll have to start having the night off their alliance is too strong cuz I ain't really an alliance man myself but weekdays we do fine and are improving day by day. We've been massing up quicker and getting hits actually done so officials this week hyping tuesday and thursdays events getting them sign ups up like this weekends was they're getting better. Help with the mass try not to roll in mid way through trips that's easy to do starting and running shit are the hardest things to do lost 5ish recruits today by being sloppy at the start due to officials rolling in late. Scouting the wilderness on alts @Kingpin once your back lets get the move on with this scout bot. Doing good lads so keep putting in the work when online and we'll pump the retards everytime they come out post update.
I should be round a couple days this week bruz if you need me to do anything
Alright another 15+ recruits in the @Prospect rankings on this discord, with them and the continuous recruiting from us officials this should be enough rolling in already that's the next wave of recruits a lot of these guys are pkers already and the ones that aren't i'll make a list and post tonight that need our individual attention. Like I said last week for all those who missed it bolo,sheep, w00zi, deep wild i'm just gunna let them do their thing not rely on them as a full member but they're 3 opts when we need them so it's good.
17:14
they're stoner cunts some nights they'll be good other cunts shit just how it is. 2
17:15
@Kingpin @AESTKINGS wanna get our network started this week, starting off with scout bots and possibly the world tracker.
Maxxy
I should be round a couple days this week bruz if you need me to do anything
cheers brother
Aight bro lemme know what and when, and we can start sussing it, I should be around a couple nights this week, and next, but got holidays from the 14th to I think the 25th, there'll be a couple nights through there where I won't be available at all, just don't know exact dates, when I do ill post up
np bro, main plan is bringing more people into the officials team is so we can organise who's running what on here. Just have some practice calling tomorrow night tho if you're online do clanwars team bystanda vs team goony (edited)
23:19
bit of fun between the members do some tank practice etc.
23:21
Get goony in here in a couple of weeks then between us only takes a couple of us to run an event, just make sure if you don't have a main caller on when running trips you are ready to hit the legs if you're outgunned.
No point suiciding like i've said before, I should be around still for a bit anyways.
Aye so with these scout bots have you got the name of them again? Do they auto output the data to discord?
Yeah auto does everything I'll sort it tonight
Yeah the boysss
16:15
I'm ready brother
Churr bros
I’m not on tonight lads hope inners goes well 💕
Welcome @Deleted User and @Will Wank Dogs For GP 🐕 to the team, Slowing down the pk trips now till this update. We're feeding CL activity that they're feeding off and we're gaining no new members off PKS so theirs no point. Anyone leading pks out of boredom etc, be vigilant and don't give CL kills if you've been scouted and it's passed 9pm adst expect possible macing/z bow cunts. They've been getting +1s off members before macing etc no point risking it with the new members. Gunna start doing some more organisation working events such as rev luring etc, this will narrow down if it is scout hits or spy hits 100% but like i've said 1000 times and tested look at tonight moved to slayer caves and we didn't get hit. Even on our off nights if we're not officially pking the boys are usually out and about, monitor the cc whats going on names popping up etc. The lads are getting more onto it who's pcp who's cl etc. We lifted PcP on 3 seperate occasions last week in less than 5 minute mass'. HIT Style pking, Luring and Low wilderness Pking on all off nights please lads. It'll be a lot better for everyones banks as well.
Sorry will work on scout bots etc tomorrow night I'll sus some things tomorrow during the day.
who can run a pvm wilderness event tonight?
I won't be on until late ish tonight of I manage to get on. Could also send corp/gwd sessions or cox/toa if there's more experienced people on so cunts can make some gp and be ready with bulk sets. The wildy bosses don't really make much gp/hr in masses but is fun to antipk
See what happening might beable to run a little bear
yeah, trying to keep it in the wilderness and so everyone can attend the gwd/raiding singles peoples out and splits the group up tbh they're good for late night when people drop off.
18:28
i'm talking more peak time, i'll be around anyway cbf driving coast n back
Sup fellers, won't be on till late tonight If someone else can run tonight's Pk but tbh think we should have a night off and make a post about sign ups. We ask for fuckall from members but it's too hard to do the bare minimum for 80% of the clan. I for one don't want to be the backbone of the clan for much longer and I don't think anyone in here's could either mainly because of activity. I've told the lads after the last 2 nights pks but they don't want to listen but up to you guys. 1 night won't hurt especially after good day yesterday. @everyone
Yeh good shout, I won't be on till later and can try rolling a calisto trip and hassle cunts about signups
Yeah I’ll be down for some callisto
Deleted User 06-Oct-22 07:14 PM
im down too if we get a couple
im out for the night, but goodd call it has been a bit slack on sign ups, although in saying that when you brought it up last night i actively watched people jjump in and sign up on the event
Yeah new members which fucks me off even worse the old members know my expectations and they're a fuckload less than any other tuf remake.
19:25
Old cunts should be helping us l3wd by example then I don't even have to say shit
aye itll get there bro, youve been smashin it with recruits, and a fair feew of the other guys have been too. we'll just keep building and growing bro, soon global times are ours haha
I'll be on in 10 I'll get niggas on
❤️ 1
Best part about tonight is every single person jumped on and got to the fight loc in under 5 mins. We are improving a shit tonne, going to do inners on Sunday this week then head out after possibly but might just stick to inners unless we have mega opts or @ANT||| see if vr are out or have numbers. Team bystanda Vs Team goonfarmer Team kingpin Vs Team fruitloops Then another Team of my choosing depending on who can rock up. Team plug Vs Team ??? For this to work we need to atleast all rock up on time. 100 people in the clan chat now and still a couple more to add. Fucking killing it brothers.
👍 3
Get it boys
10:03
Who's on my team
Pick on the day when everyone's there just line up and pick etc
Everyone here good for Sunday?
Yes sir
Yup
Hey boys daughters getting pretty crook, can't guarantee I'll be on tonight, if I am ill be late
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 09-Oct-22 05:10 PM
All good brother 👊
Real life first always brother
I mean... I can always have another kid...
🤣 3
@everyone gotta be smart with pking tonight cl will be out with 25-30. Even drop the plus ones
i gotta miss one more, but ill pick it back up through the week
don't stress brother
Ight boys, going to chill on the pking till the update you lads can run whatever pk trips you/ the members want try keep them active. A couple of the kiwis just went inactive again etc so realistically another wave of recruits wouldn't hurt but my motivations right down now and got a few oldschoolers keen for update so hopefully that re ignites my fire. But you're on your own atleast for a couple of weeks, So I suggest you get another official/person in this channel if not another 2 to come help on trips. Anyone tells me about trash organising of events and you'll be deranked tho so it's on you not gaining anything out of nightly pks and we're at the numbers where we can get fights etc so i'm just going to keep setting up them. I've given you lads everything you need to know bout running trips don't go dribbling shit behind my back if you get deranked or don't like this decision. Only thing that will stop you from being deranked is putting in other officials work, like forums recruiting etc but don't see many of you lads doing it now which idm just might struggle with cl till the update with their new merge and having Rev to call on sunday and tbh our members stupidity etc feeds them motivation etc so now they can play by our rules not theirs n see how we go. Sorry for the constant messages this will be the last for a bit. (edited)
22:35
anyone pking in dk in aest timezone is straight gone tho and i'll be watching
@Hersir
Sup lads, gotta keep hyping Sundays fights we finally got to the point of prepped fights etc. We have a bunch of active reliable and loyal members so let's keep putting in some work and not let it go to waste and these rats win. I can't do this alone atm.
Good chat
06:21
No pressure, for yourself too that means
06:22
so just roll with it until update comes, even if that means only 1-3 trips a week, they'll make their own if they really wanted to PK. I personally only appear for fights I won't hop for pvm/chance of fight
06:22
ill be there for sunday war on tuf side
06:24
I can join for PK too since you don't go for ages and pk alter where its most active i guess just need @ me in dm when ur rollin out (edited)
Will do brother appreciate you
Tomorrow morning lads everyone try rock up for both fights will be good practice etc.
ill be there
21:54
nice and dusty haha
remember to MESSAGE ME
06:57
IN PRIVATE
not highlight me in a discord im in 100s
and ill jump on and make it
told VR i'm going with tuf
rendual the fucking man!!!!
yh boi
07:01
i deranked mew from tht other disc
p sure hes leaking shite anyway cnt remember but p sure he's with enemy or bc or clumpas
and he's sat in a PRIVATE discord WITH MATE roles
so ye keep him out of there let him sit in this 1 (edited)
you invited him
did i
08:32
he prob got thru with other link meant for others :S
08:32
we mass 12h from now and start in 12.5 yh
08:33
i try get few sr nubs if they on at time for meatshield since i prob go 2v1 vs cl
you told me he was in WG but they
08:34
they're dead so he'll come help us but yeah np
08:35
we'll fight east of ghorrock tele
The guy in the rune T kite needs to be mass piled
Fucking just removed senna the rat thinks she's top shit yet half that fight attacking own team mates, then proceeds to say it's the callers fault LOLLLLL.
10:30
You lads need to work on tanking or you're gunna lose bulk sets, I wont be handing any GP out to members or doing anything like that anymore either get good or get lost is my mentality. Not about becoming the biggest and strongest anymore Just going to work with what we got. Cheers for all who woke up n got on but watching that vid, a lot of you don't even know how to eat food Try adding calling onto that mix and that's what I have to deal with. Stls first thing was alot of our members need work, check the video and give people pointers from that. If you can't take critisism we'll never improve, idk what else to do but tell you guys where your weak points are so you can work on them. Wanna blow up back at me that's fine I can take it lol. (edited)
Got a big week planned, Either along for the ride or not at all doesn't bother me 1 bit. Can Pk with 5-10 and still have fun the way we're rolling but we've got a fuckload of new members who are committing and putting in the work. So feel free to jump on and help me when you're on, Apart from tanking everything else this morning was perfect and SY quality is up there so we did better than expected. But if there are ranks 1 iteming after 6 deaths (Idk how he died 6 times) and senna attacking own clan mates constantly, seen her attack premiumz then beef then bystanda then even myself. First of all she blamed everyone not being in CC next was my calling. I don't Pm people wanting an arguement either I ain't about that, But people like senna been doing my head in all week needed some space and she pms me every single day while i'm at work. Don't need that shit.
Everyone try be on in 45 mins, got a big plan rolling out tonight now that we've improved slightly and able to stay in fights etc. What happens tonight can happen whenever we plan but I'd rather go the hard road and get it done ourselves. But our rivals play this game so be online and watch my brothers.
Week of recruiting this week men got a good couple of boys last tun sure we can get some more. Cheers @OSO for last night's calling majority of the night gotten quite good brother.
Can someone run tomorrow's trip if not we will move to Thursday
Will do, probbaly just do a quick sweep though not a long trip.
as if your working late in this rain anyways
Thank you @Premiumz we appreciate you here @ Tuf you are a very respectful member and if there is anything we can help you with let us know and enjoy it here @ Tuf🥹😁
carton of beers will do
Ubering it right now I’ll send the invoice to liam
@Ledawg13 think sou ownes is back and wants back in lol
17:17
infiltrating for senna the simp lol
did u kick sou from discs b4 or did he leave em?
Kicked he was inactive, cheers foe the effort tonight lads cept the snake everyone else put in mad work keep it up
❤️ 1
Think with this update coming soon, need to start doing set checks as no doubt we will start getting into return fights more
Sets are good for members it's the new members we have to keep in line as they come in. Gunna do a 200m drop Tuesday and just drop sets too
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 20-Oct-22 11:31 AM
I dunno why the jagex dickheads can't make a auto equip tab with them items/inven ya want
Won't be long before there's a script for it lolll
💯 1
Lol there is
13:46
There's auto gear and auto invi for return fights lmao
Expected
14:09
Link plz
Rat link don't click it
Hahaha
15:04
It’s pornhub
15:04
3 second returns
@OSO weres the topic
Good shit running shit last night men love your work, gunna spend the weekend on the recruitment buzz rolling sweet for the update Sunday inners has a shit sign up so might just do an event Sunday day time with syndicate build our relationship there aswell.
07:35
If we got men we'll roll out tonight
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 21-Oct-22 08:45 AM
Fuck the cunts have got some numbers
This is what we were up against last weekend and is just standard, mass invite their entire alliance for tuf + vr lolllll. Basically forced our hand into the rot alliance, this will end up being better for us just need to work on a couple of things. Sotd Dhide barraging/tanking till we gain opts. Return speed/ rag sets with painted addy shields I want to go back to a mass amount of purple shields to show our presence in clan fights. Sticking together and holding down a zone/ get a regroup if we need to. @Will Wank Dogs For GP 🐕 need to practice calling now not just talking on the mic made some pretty silly decisions last Sunday like all of us being south of gdz then calling us north. If we have less than 20 opts smartest thing to do is to stick with vr opts and call piles around that not go off on our own with 15 and a cc like above who we vsing.
08:47
That's cl/rev/bc/df/vitality
08:47
= anti rot
08:50
Will make a list of clan members based on that gif tonight too adding cl updated names to target in fights. Our crash war is with cl and always will be, cunts like 0z lotto 420 made etc are garbage and break the easiest aka target them cunts like vitarki 777 big man etc have 500+ sets and won't be broken etc. Little things as callers/officials that make a massive turn in fights.
08:56
There's only 18 cl/rev cunts that usually rock up to fights in that list btw
08:56
Df would of mass pulled for that because they hate vr
welcome @JFérfiak
Yoo
Just got half the gp I lost from being hacked back chur
GG welcome Jmoo
20:40
Accepting new members it's time we get our own spy boys leggo
rainq seems like he needs some gp's ahha
Hit him up 20m for each leak
No point yet wait till after the update we know cl don't Pk unless we are out atm
13:52
Once update hits we will want their locs/who they're protecting etc
DONATING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS TO US OVER THE YEARS, "THE BIGGEST DONATOR" TITLE IS STILL HELD WITH HONOR BY @REV'S VERY OWN OLDSCHOOL @ODDCLOTHPUT IN 2022! 🤣 😭 LIGHT 400M IN THE BAG FROM OUR DOGS, THANKS FOR PLAYING! 💸
06:35
This nigga cl too
Lolll
07:57
07:57
Vitality looks to be on cl standby list for Sundays now too
16:18
Au osrs too lol
Oooo pick me I’ll spy
@Maxxy confirm before caling lol he was saying ohh like he was in shit
Naah bruz I’m all goods
true only 600k
Doing alright coming into this update, still on the back foot but that's expected after the merge thing between them and aa. We've got this new wave of members pretty involved and not wanting to leak which is perfect. Just need to mix the Pk times up I think getting some afternoon and late night trips happening again. Like today we did a spur est trip and pulled 10. That's the same opts as some est clans get some nights for them so we're doing well for members. Going to set up another couple of fights next week hopefully rot show up and we can get 25+ and be able to hold down our own corner of the fight and keep improving that way. Cant do much outnumbered heavily by cl atm but things will get better and tbh can't see their alliance with au osrs lasting if we don't feed them constant action.
💯 1
Concentrate on recruitment everytime you're online till the update men. Putting in the members heads to get their mates in too I know adamd has a few more mates too just gotta get him back involved the whole kicking cc jig made everyone drift apart a bit but we've got ontop of it just in time.
@everyone react to this if you'll be on tonight
👍🏿 3
09:55
I have some behind the scenes shit to catch up on and some new recruits wouldn't hurt.
Sup boys moving forward, @Kingpin get your alt bonded and another account semi trained maybe start a pure account with myself so we can help this purge clan and hopefully get their main recruits. @AESTKINGS start looking for scout clients or if you can't find something trusted I guess let me know I'll sort it. Kingpin said he's happy to fund it and be tought also. Till Xmas holidays a few of us are focusing on work which is fine but this group needs to start working together to run the clan not just relying on myself to do everything that ships sailed. @Premiumz has probably been the one helping the second most the last month or so and he's been feeling the strains himself and wants a break. Which is well deserved. I'm not asking much at all just a little bit of time to make the pks and events run smoother, these luring ideas and other event ideas that end up falling through anyway aren't what we need right now. I've joined other clans and watched first had how they're run now you guys need to have my back or we'll just be a gaming community and probably end up dead. @OSO I know the last week you've been getting on late and want to Pk etc last weekend you counting down and giving a little notice on Pk trips makes them run smoother yeah its a little bit more effort but makes a better event for everyone. Even just posting prior in this channel then we can help out @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) you've been a big help hyping the men up keep it up brother. @Will Wank Dogs For GP 🐕 do you want to even help out running the show or are you happy just doing your own thing?
13:53
We've got some good new members and couple of moves in the pipeline yeah cl and aa merge has made pking harder but you've seen this week especially how pking smart we can avoid rag fights if we cba. We've got Blake and another ex council Luke05 bot [amoodiepube] I wish coming back shortly so if we tick all the box's they'll have to step up if they want their rolls back and then it's even less stress on us. But right now couple of people sitting in here doing absolutely nothing at all to help makes it harder on the rest of us and that's not the point
👊 2
Who's kriddy cent looks hot in dp if not catfished, but account was made in march.
It’s legit a chick haha 😂
15:01
Your welcome @Premiumz 😈
Didn't we learn our lesson with senna
Ahahahah
16:31
Shotty if she's inked up you cunts all taken anyways
16:31
So suck it
16:32
Actually nah fuck that I'm saving my money chick's are my downfall ahahaha
pfft, we a clan bro... we split the take xD
Ahahahha
18:10
Dw she's a yank
post pics lad
18:23
in event pictures
@Will Wank Dogs For GP 🐕 please respond n stop sending dick pics plz n ty
Will Wank Dogs For GP 🐕 29-Oct-22 08:39 PM
What's up
Me needing a haircut somehow ends up being a 1 month meme let alone if your willy gets leaked
20:39
Read the big post I wrote today ya useless cunt
20:39
Scroll up
Will Wank Dogs For GP 🐕 29-Oct-22 08:40 PM
Oohhh ye I will help where I can
Funny after I booted senna etc now we don't get spy hit???
17:08
Good trip today men
Yeh 100% she's anti-rot leak, prob got access to clumpa disc etc from her pd past
💯 1
Make sure all new members get invited to this discord first as all inactives will be swept and we can keep in contact through this discord if they're keen. We all know real life has random shit pop up so this will keep the other discord for actives only the rest can pm to get back in etc. Removed 5+ this weekend that was dead weight. Keep rolling the way we are going and we will be a power house post update. Going to fight vr this Sunday morning then hunt cl Sunday night so will be a good week for practice need to get the new members return tabs up to scratch and work on their returns. Noticed old love took like 5ish minutes per return yesterday too and lvl 97 with no range and I don't think I saw her spear so I'm gunna get her training up not staying up till midnight pking solo at gdz LOL
06:32
Hopefully Blake and Luke roll in this week, got Lucas back yesterday which is a good opt keep up the recruitment and put cl back behind us they have no more moves to make after this au osrs/aa merge.
@Will Wank Dogs For GP 🐕 ya gronk
13:04
Me and you boxing on now
13:04
Telling cunts I think they're a leak
13:08
Also pcp will be getting more active in Aest so let's get our scouts out and hit them more often. @everyone
Will Wank Dogs For GP 🐕 31-Oct-22 01:15 PM
Hahaha love ya liam
13:15
Premiums is the spy for sure 👌
13:16
I sused him out
Ahahahah
Did he tell you bout his little +1 he lost
Yeh I told him =/ lol he's like I lose em all the time don't worry haha
16:36
I reckon goonies the spy he went from fuck all bank to heaps of millies
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 31-Oct-22 05:10 PM
Everyone loses plus ones lads who give a duck
17:11
10m aint shit to ballas like us
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben)
10m aint shit to ballas like us
Just rare 1st I've lost since being back, and wasn't a multi kill was a single kill anyways, I should've bailed earlier cause I already chewed through foood when they had me in multi, but it wasn't a smite was non +1 world
18:06
it's the fact it was DK
aint he in another clan?
Sounds like a trap
mm sus
Removed SupNol
22:30
and AdamD
22:50
just watched cls vid
22:51
fuck we were clumped in some stupid clumps at the start
welcome @Luke my brother
That Mr big dick is bh multi pker
That names familair
And dragon rage1
09:43
We were killing them the other week
Oh shit, big dog club
Proper big doggy club
About to have another luke rejoin that's from WA lol
Oh true haha finally someone in my timezone
Boys attendance pictures right now are a fucking must
06:03
Sick of saying it too @Council @Elite
06:03
Mid spy watch and a couple of pics can help us big time determine who it is.
06:04
Last night's was spy free which is a big game changer.
23:08
Don't go risking putting your ips on their site but check that out
23:09
Did fucking awesome tonight considering they had 30 people almost cleared them on video at vetion.
23:14
These are the names to watch for in order tbh. BAMF RILPH Big earl Sherl
23:15
Don't let more than 1 of these on a Pk trip at a time without me present.
06:19
Fuckin dogs
06:20
Didn't even buy gp or transfer any from the account that got banned to my acc so fucks me
What does it mean unchanged at a total of 3 days
06:46
Does that mean I got another chance or someshit lol
You can appeal I guess but if you fuck up your get shit on for 3 days?
13:13
Hmu if you need to borrow an acc tonight or so, I got one that you can use, it's not really set up though
13:13
But you might also not get bursted instantly
I got a few accs cheers brother
16:54
Just angry it's my main
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 03-Nov-22 05:40 PM
What the fuck are all these CL cunts reporting u flat out or something bro?? Weird heaps of ppl rwt n never get banned (edited)
Exported 7146456 message(s)