The United Fighters | #1 Australian Timezone OSRS Clan - 💀throne-room💀
Guild icon
The United Fighters | #1 Australian Timezone OSRS Clan
[ - Leadership - ] / 💀throne-room💀
Alright moved the throne room to the public discord, this discord shows our activity to the public eye. The elites is good but we need to make it exclusive and hard to become a full member somewhat but not too much it's off putting. So gunna try roll this out and do my pk trips on the public discord from now on.
Just remember that people have the discord app that allows them to see hiddwn channels and number of people in them. (Only shows numbers not names)
yeah CL aren't in the private disc at all. they never know our numbers when we're in there but obviously they're in here so if we wanna pk in here we need some smarter tactics or they're just going to wait until they out mass us
Naxo
Just remember that people have the discord app that allows them to see hiddwn channels and number of people in them. (Only shows numbers not names)
you can actually see the people in the voice channels as well. it's very easy to get
yea its so fucked up
Yeah earlier on should be fine 9pm onwards on the elites discord.
@Ledawg13 ill be on late tonight if your on
Sorry big weekend and just moved into our new apartment so been a bit busy
20:23
Gunna put some work in this week if anyone else can step up and come help me out would be awesome, even just chilling in voice so members can come chat
Where you been @Dil
welcome @Clancy to the officials team.
here he is
@Clancy
00:04
lad
hey br4uvs
02:56
never used discord so yeh sorry bois
02:56
i will be on the team but not if ya know wot i mean
Alright brothers
21:42
welcome @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) @Kingpin this is where we discuss all the leadership decisions
So my plan is with is 4 as officials, next 2 weeks get all your friends in here and lets gain some new core members after losing a couple recently. I got 7 just today and a few more in-game I still need to get onto discord. We pulled 18 all up tonight on our PK trip once your boys lads are in and everyone settled got their mates etc. we'll be back up to 20+ on prepped nights 10-15 on off nights which is great. Now there's 2 plans we can roll with then, Keep pumping prayer clan till their members cave in and want to come back. Or let them grow and keep on our separate tracks giving us more action in AEST. I'd prefer to go with option 2 after the way those ex officials got given their ranks and first chance I needed them to step up they chucked a tantrum and just pked with others. But we can decide as an officials team on what's best when that time hits, which wont be long the way we're heading.
I feel so important
❤️
22:06
the real fun starts now men
22:06
i'll set up a 1hour fight with prayer clan next week
22:07
be fun
Getting married in a month so might not be full active
nah that's algoods
and very understandable
But will do what I can
just keep me in the loop
and reply on this discord when you can
get it back active
welcoming new members helping me post events etc
22:08
that's all I need from you 2 lads for now
22:08
discord activity and getting the homies in.
@FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben)
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 05-Aug-22 12:17 AM
Done bruzi i got some troops rolling in 👊👊 long as we are active they will hang around
good shittt
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 08-Aug-22 06:41 PM
Do we wana get some return set screenshots from new members etc? Especially for the Sunday events?
18:41
Make sure everyone has sets and good layout in there tabs
Yeah just taking things slow
19:23
overwhelm people when they first join they lose interest quick.
19:23
I gave woozi sets last night
19:25
and clancy cuz he just come back to osrs
both them weren't prepped
so thats an extra 2 opts we have better we didn't on sunday night
Sup boys so this sunday, We're gunna still roll out the event as usual but I'm gunna have to get off early catch a flight etc. This weekends already going to be a blow out, DR have over a week prep dil keeps asking me day by day so they're prepping the shit out of it. So we're gunna go out PK possibly fight for a little bit then call it a night.
00:08
After all the shit talk this clans now done they don't deserve that advantage over us and I think a lot of our newer members aren't going to be ready for a long return fight anyways they're a 1 day only clan and are going to talk mad smack to us they literally have no effect.
00:09
remember this week they had like 8 starting then ended up gaining as time went on but the initial battle didn't start till 8:30 and we ended round 9:20, If possible i'm going to try start rolling out sundays earlier again
00:11
might shift it forward to 7pm, sundays are big loot days for us as well we got a 39m kill before hitting pcp which was dope. The following Sunday we'll prep for an uncapped fight on our own terms and try get 30+ which i'm sure we can do now with Rendual in and brought a handful of boys already that will show for preps. (edited)
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 10-Aug-22 07:05 PM
100% bro not point going into something we are out prepped and out manned for! Tbh tho those cunts r all pvmers so 1 of us equals 2 of them if we drop their main callers first etc but we prob need more practice with our new members as u said
19:06
I got 3 new members well 2 but got up centrelink (goony bruv) and he gnna be on for sundays pk trip 100%
Sundays its mainly just us vs DR tho there was only 3 non DR last week
Ight my flight is 7PM Sunday so we're gunna mix sundays trip up and start Pking earlier and end around 7pm not give them the action they want then we'll mass a massive trip for monday where we can flame them etc because they wont have opts and have waited all week to try and fight us then we fuck them around
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 12-Aug-22 07:44 PM
I like it
19:45
They will mass all there lads for a big war that wont happen then their members will just think they r full of shit
It's all them trying to back dil up etc
20:38
He's a new member too so will look dumb as fuck for him fucking all his boys round like that
20:38
It's just another night to us but to them they've week propped to get 20+ I guarantee you
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 13-Aug-22 07:40 AM
🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats too good should turn ya private on n just sit in diff worlds at ge or something so the dumb cunts r running all over the wilds looking for u
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 14-Aug-22 09:23 AM
What time you thinking of doing a trip today brother?
Normal time I fucked my knee again so cancelled my flight
11:02
So 7pm mass I gotta sort a computer n shit might be earlier but doubt
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 14-Aug-22 11:18 AM
Last night was lite bro cunts were everywhere! BC were out macing n shit
Fuckin can't get on tonight boys will be back in to it from tomorrow sorry lads
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 14-Aug-22 05:58 PM
All g bruzi
17:59
Im sure CL will end up fighting them they know all about the fight we were going 2 have somehow
How'd it go
22:32
@Kingpin stop talking bout pks in general use members only
General is public chat but cheers for stepping up
Where is the members chat
I can't find that or any
22:33
Or the pk picture or attendance
Rest of the week pking/recruiting focus please lads need to get our opts up to have a chance right now our quality is way worse than CLS
So by the looks of things this new update is going to basically be a new multi cave that clans will be trying to hold etc. We'll be able to get gp by protecting clans linked to us etc.
16:17
keep your recruiting boots on as we're going to need to be the powerhouse from the get go of this. we got his men.
3 Recruits tonight goodwork men. Another good week coming up for TUF
@Kingpin ya flog
how ya been
fukd bro
19:44
you
you alg?
fukn wedding are tough ay
yeah i bet
19:44
whens the big day?
next weekend bro
Hektik brother
19:49
PcP/DR are camping our fights too when we get into them with CL, knowing we wont team to clear etc. So, we've got VR who can help some nights but we need to sort out the scout bot thing that every clan uses.
19:49
it's a discord bot, set it up it hops around and then gives a list on discord etc
19:50
Vetion BOT — 06/19/2022 World 514 | MistaHilter: 111 Skulled: No Rune helm (h2) Team-47 cape Amulet of glory(3) Toxic staff of the dead Mystic robe top (dark) Rune kiteshield Mystic robe bottom (dark) Barrows gloves Location: Bone Yard Wild Level: 28 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - World 514 | Zewy: 109 Skulled: No Torag's helm Ardougne cloak 4 Amulet of glory(4) Toxic staff of the dead Mystic robe top (dark) Dragon sq shield Mystic robe bottom (dark) Fremennik sea boots 4 Location: Bone Yard Wild Level: 28 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vetion BOT — 06/28/2022 World 328 | Maxed Whip: 126 Skulled: No Helm of neitiznot Infernal max cape (l) Salve amulet (e) Viggora's chainmace Black d'hide body Avernic defender (l) Black d'hide chaps Barrows gloves Climbing boots Location: Chaos Dwarf Wild Level: 29 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vetion BOT — 06/28/2022 World 489 | Heatsnacks: 124 Skulled: No Helm of neitiznot Mythical cape Salve amulet <b>Elder maul</b> Monk's robe top Monk's robe Barrows gloves Climbing boots Location: Chaos Dwarf Wild Level: 29 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - World 336 | Heatsnacks: 124 Skulled: No Helm of neitiznot Mythical cape Salve amulet <b>Elder maul</b> Monk's robe top Monk's robe Barrows gloves Climbing boots Location: Chaos Dwarf Wild Level: 29 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - World 421 | Gfizzles: 123 Skulled: No Helm of neitiznot Saradomin cape Amulet of glory Ancient staff Mystic robe top <b>Tome of fire</b> Mystic robe bottom Barrows gloves Climbing boots Location: Bone Yard Wild Level: 28 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
how?
I'm buying it now
20:02
ahahha
fuk yea'
20:45
want me to chip in
$16 bruzzy i'll manage
@Clancy is hyns or someshit your mate? or has he not joined disc yet? lets get another good weekend of recruiting in i've been speaking with the oldschool lads trying to get them more involved when they can etc. It is what it is us being grown up etc all we can do is keep rolling forwards.
hynz is the name
nah dont recognise that name
22:37
did you see my pm btw? sou owns hmu wanting to talk to ya
@everyone if you're on tonight make a twitter acc for RS not your private one if you have one, Clans use it as like a RSC and post their recaps on it etc.
I don't do twitter bro
@everyone none of you have even signed up for upcoming events i posted on discord this week? come on lads not there yet and Kingpin91 is ment to be inactive and is probably the most active one in here atm?
18:24
gunna start dishing out jobs from next week, to take some stress back off myself attendances I should be able to stop reminding you guys now and just do it everytime you roll into.
18:25
got lots of prospects but being involved in the discord and talking etc is what's going to get them involved. Got 0so stepping up fuckloads offering to take raids etc that's what I want you lads doing too.
18:25
simple posts like what rendual made last night helps a fuckload, but not a good look that my council members haven't even signed up. Forums yeah okay but discord????
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 01-Sep-22 06:48 PM
I signed up last night bruzi i dunno why its come off
18:48
Problem is brother that no one listens to us man only time we can ever pull numbers is when u get on
nah bro
18:49
don't throw that
you had 10, 11 cunts on monday
without me
just takes time brother
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 01-Sep-22 06:49 PM
Yeah only coz u called a event
10 then u get on n it turned to 20
yeah i get that
which is why i try my hardest for heavy shit
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 01-Sep-22 06:50 PM
Im happy to help out brother just tell me what u need
18:50
I can do attendance, screenshots of wars n shit im even happy to fund giveaways bro
we're doing well as it is
18:50
ik brother you're a legend
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 01-Sep-22 06:51 PM
Id help u with the tuf website but last time i tried i couldn't get the pictures to upload only like the links
fuck the site
18:51
i got that covered.
just discord activity really
U just tell me what ya need bruzi n ill do it
helping get ppl to sign up like rendual did yesterday
little posts like that helps a fuckload
Yeh for sure bro ill pull my finger out
if it's just me doing it people get over it
then it goes over their heads.
Yeah i hear ya bro
discords pretty organised
18:52
i'm gunna get us new gfx this month too
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 01-Sep-22 06:52 PM
I know a bloke who makes em if u need someone
He does all the discord shit like animated logos n what not
if he's good ye
yeah wicked
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 01-Sep-22 06:52 PM
Just charges rs gp
18:53
Ill send ya his disc hold up
18:54
Lmk how much bro ill chuck in
sorry lads . just noticed this
Ight brothers, Gave TM-lane a rank up kids an OG and did a drop party for the lads just before i went inactive. Think later in the month we should do some more since i've deranked tufmybra and belgain as elites. My thoughts. 0so to legend/ ask if he wants an official rank as he's stepping up quite well, just need him to stop losing +1s Ant to elite - taken this lad under my wing since he joined as he's fairly active. Premiumz back to elite - chucked a tantrum bout the whole VR thing when they were hitting us etc he's a decent pker with good clan knowledge and can bring VR boys if we're being 2vs1 or 3vs1s lately lol. That's all i really got atm, Also ALL full members must have sent sets pics to myself or 1 of you guys to become a full member. No ifs or buts. (edited)
18:05
@everyone
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 05-Sep-22 06:42 PM
100% for OSO bro he been putting in the work and same as Ant he is generally always there usually first one geared upto go tbh n premiums seens like a solid cunt went inactive there for a while but seems to be back
18:42
Craig/CRM seems to be a half decent caller too hope to see him more active
yeah I removed all of vr for a while, yeah craigs another one just need to see his activity and where he lies he was a rank in oldschool AA
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 05-Sep-22 06:43 PM
Also wouldn't overlook Goonfarmer he isnt greedy bro always spearing for the lads and steps up to call when no one is around
yeah i aint overlooking him but he literally hands +1s to our enemies
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 05-Sep-22 06:44 PM
He listens to calls too and dosent bring plus ones when u tell him not too
and have literally had people leave cuz of him but he's a work in progress.
18:44
got a lot of respect and time for him so shouldn't take long
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 05-Sep-22 06:45 PM
Yeh 100% bro
wanted to make him an official but he's too swing and miss atm
18:46
later down the track
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 05-Sep-22 06:57 PM
For sure bro, put on the next big sign up thing you do for sunday that im going to give away a toxic staff and ags to a random username but they must sign up and attend the event
you can do that post brother i'll make the event tonight.
19:04
tuf
fuck sorry was my mic cooking it, was tryna sort it out
@everyone we need an off night to train cunts up etc
if craig keeps up calling etc for a month we'll reinstate his commander?
22:55
everyone can earn the ranks before i rank them now we're rolling decent last time I ranked lads knowing they had potential to help out then they never ended up doing shit
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 07-Sep-22 09:34 AM
Yeah he seems like a solid cunt bro hopefully he stays active
23:49
23:53
thanks to @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) past days efforts we're starting up the clan bank. Here's the info and i've made it so you guys can rank on discord. ALL RANKS NEED TO BE POSTED IN HERE SO I'M AWARE AND A GOOD WAY FOR US TO KEEP THIS MORE ACTIVE. Only ranks you guys should be giving out is prospect and mates anyway since i ask officials on rank ups except for people who have been with tuf for a certain amount of time actively. Full members need to have their sets in order and us provided with a pic first, prospects can pk with us so members+ are the ones who are here for the clan as well. Not just based on activity because active cunts still turn especially since we're all pretty laid back and sometimes take a week or here and there when shit gets hektik irl. which is fine we're fucking grown men LOL
🎉 2
23:53
@everyone
@everyone wheres attendance from tonight
I only got 1 from earlier, gunna treat tonight like a spy hit tbh. Couldn't work out anyway unless they were scouting us then logging and rushing.
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 11-Sep-22 11:07 PM
Shit wrong chat
23:08
But yeh im with ya on the spy shit 100%
still weird they took 10 mins to find us
23:31
unless they new what we were saying on discord
and wanted us to get opts for a fight
thats the only thing thats sus
cuz when they got our worlds from the cc they were quick as
we were in those worlds for 10mins+
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 12-Sep-22 08:31 AM
I mean we the only decent clan in the same time zone as them of course they gnna hunt us they prob were hoping around all over the place then sector six seen me coz they were rushing from gate so maybe they all teled upto annakaryl when sector six seen me
I've been saying this spy thing for agessssss
15:27
And they always got a 2nd clan ready to hit us all
We are back using public discord where they can see our opts. Gunna make a massive post tonight either members step up or tuf will be closing in the next couple of months.
16:14
Over doing every single fucking thing forums discord pming people fb groups give aways. Now we need interclans etc but no cunt will sign up so we're at the point where the core members need to step up or we shutting down as a competitive active Pk clan.
16:14
Not aimed at you lads but 10 man sign up with 50+ in discord...
16:15
Used the site, had 2 discords now narrowed it down to 1 for the members and they can't even do that.
ALL Pking till spy is found is to be done in the old members only discord, i've set it up so we still us this discord primarily it's literally jumping on the other one for trips. Should help us find the spy as well. Monitor who's online tonight that was also last night was a few new faces so if they show up again might even leave them off this discord. See if we get hit or not, CL will be out again tonight no doubt.
Sounds good brother
event pics to be posted this discord
Any cash given to members post in here also just so we can see if any cunts playing us etc
17:09
Don't think anyone really deserves cash/sets ATM
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 13-Sep-22 06:13 PM
100% bro well i mean some do but others need to stop being lazy and step up ill collect our first sponsorship payment 2night
sounds good.
Ight stop inviting prospects till the spy is lost too don't want to lose some members over this
@everyone ight there's only 3 of us now till we sort this out I hope it's not clancy but he's ex CL hit me up to be council not me ask him etc etc. so, both of you this is the extra precautions we're going to make. 1. Use logan city but monitor it who joins/leaves etc, 2. Leave the clan chat even if you're in TUF one. 3. No sheepshank/woozi/kefe on trip
16:07
narrows it down a little bit aim is to have this sorted by the weekend or we'll end up pissing people off accusing them if it isn't them so basically have to kick em.
Yeah done
it's either clancy/senna or kefe or they have an acc in cc or friends with me to scope fc and people haven't noticed. Unless they have multiple
I'll make me join a differed t cc when we pk and keep a eye on the clan channel
i'll be on late tonight but i'll be there
16:09
yeah or do that
When my mate logs on. I'll ask him. Who leaked the photos of me standing at ferox
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 14-Sep-22 04:11 PM
Is it worth starting to take attendance screenshots of the logan city fc while on trips?
But even if there not in Logan city they could be in the clan chat
16:11
Saying there pvm
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 14-Sep-22 04:11 PM
We want to act like nothing is like we think there is no spy
16:12
Well thats true
Once we find the spy will convince a lure trip make him come out in max and kill
16:12
Can go towards clan bank
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 14-Sep-22 04:13 PM
We will just test the waters with certain cunts im gnna come out in like 5-10m risk randomly when we know CL are on and certain members are on
16:13
I dont give a fuck loosing 10 20 30m to find this spy
16:13
Because if im randomly out there with decent risk the spy will def tell CL
16:15
Just leave the clan chat on trips and only be in the Friends chat n we will monitor that take pics n shit see whos in there
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben)
I dont give a fuck loosing 10 20 30m to find this spy
This is why I love you.. Cause u chose the thug lyf
But chat dun mean shit if there in voice the hole time also
Check attendance and see who's in voice everytime we got hit
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 14-Sep-22 04:17 PM
Yeah thats true brother
We will soon flush the cunt out
Once we know for sure we will try get em out in risk like u said n hit em
16:18
Gotta be 100% tho haha
Yeah hard
16:18
Nek minute we kill the wrong person 😂😂
Yeah if they're in voice i've deranked clancy told him whats up till it's sorted
16:22
kefe etc wont be on trips
16:22
so senna
16:24
we'll add you back to cc aswell recon it could be clancy or senna leaning towards senna
16:25
she was online in the cc both time earlier in the week too
16:25
anyways i'll be back later talk then
Plus instead of freezing the people. Hitting loops she was freezing my pure yesterday
16:38
Then tried to pass the buck onto monkey but he didn't even voice up or come out in time
Fuk it's weird
I should make a pm to her saying were going a wildly drop party tomorrow. Night
16:39
Say I'll drop her ags and other shit so she thinks I'm involving her and will see if I get hit
16:39
That's a smart idea
16:42
I'll say will make a game saying face to annakal or somewhere and ill give away claws and a 2nd and , 3rd prize
Race*
And see if I get him
Hit
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 14-Sep-22 05:46 PM
Only thing is she handed over the ags to drop in the first place but i mean CL could be paying her n this shit did all start when she got added back? I dunno i dnt know her very well she seems nice enough tho
18:39
Will see tomorrow
18:39
Trap set
Relax on the give-aways ahahha
I'm not doing a give away
18:58
Doing this.. And will only invite of members we know ain't scouts
Kingpin pinned a message to this channel. 14-Sep-22 10:34 PM
Gunna focus on non Australian recruits to get ready for this update this weekend if anyone's keen. Need a est and gmt little crew back.
almost positive it's mith hunter...
👊 1
Clancy been removed, cunts too held up on singles with the 40m we gave him yesterday he brought 4 mystic sets and kept the cash there to buy singles shit and dogged the boys after we massed up to help him today.
literally his sets
dog spec proper cba with cunts like that especially as an official fucks with our trips hard as of late.
Thank me later 😘
21:46
Drops the numbers on whos a scout
21:47
Cheers bruvvassssss
cheers brother
cheers fruitloops mad cunt
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 18-Sep-22 05:49 PM
Getting sick of these lazy cunts that cnt even sign up or decline on the event sign ups
yeah bro
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 18-Sep-22 05:49 PM
Gonna have 2 start kicking cunts soon
17:49
Lads think they can just randomly jump on trips
Soon as update hits bro we will be able 2 pick n choose
N kick all the lazy cunts
sort this spy crap out first and yeah wait till update
17:50
but all clans have the same thing
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 18-Sep-22 05:50 PM
Yeh true bro
syndicate,vr,pd
But i mean...just hit decline
but yeah frustrating
How hard is it
compared to the work we put in aye
Not hold guns to their heads
Holding*
we'll get everyone on forums
and make a list of who aren't active enough ingame that mand need to use them or removed.
17:51
the active ones we dont wanna lose especially after this update
like w00zi kefe etc pking 24/7 theyre the cunts you want not skipping for raids etc.
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 18-Sep-22 05:51 PM
If and when this update happens just do a restructure and we will have all the main cunts then just a goon squad of the ppl who are just blow ins here n there
Yeah true bro
17:52
I reckon the cunts who are inactive or to lazy 2 sign up but jump on trips they can just been our goons n we will have the og squad who get all the privileges etc
yeah what we'll do members+ decent prospects retards
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 18-Sep-22 05:52 PM
Haha yeh
but right now even cunts like premiumz etc haven't signed up for today
17:52
and craig
17:53
like it'll take time and us constantly using forums etc.
and cunts will get in the habbit
then we can see whos active and who aint easily.
go back to using tuf rs fc too aye
19:26
i'll add people tonight etc since you guys running the trip
Honestly if the spy isn't senna or kefe which I'm starting to think it ain't. I think they're just using their scout bot etc again and it's working better when we have higher opts.
10:51
10:51
Check that out
10:52
Makes sense even when we log in to fight a clan and cl end up rocking up mid fight and we think they called them etc which isn't always the case
welcome @ANT|||
12:01
since you've been putting in the work getting recruits etc basically stepped up as it is.
12:04
us 4 need to focus again on another wave of recruits @Kingpin has been going hard the rest of us just need a couple before sunday then work on them individually to get them up to scratch with the rest of the clan. Also, your guys website activity has dropped off a bit as councils you should be aiming to reply to almost every topic posted on forums. CL have just remade their forums so recruitment wise after this update we want our forums being the more active because looking at both of them our's already looks like the better and longer open clan.
Is a bit hard recruiting with the lack of players playing atm but we get them now once their friends come back or wildy gets more active they'll be the ones recruiting and us sitting back. Couple weeks worth of hard work and we'll be there brothers lessgo
Ayyyeeee stepping up in the game 💪🏻
We've given out a fair bit of GP too lets work on getting our clan bank to 500m+ i'll chuck 100m and fruitloops has 100m so we only need 300m more.
19:12
FC/BANK/Scout [email protected] runatm369
19:12
changed the details since clancy may have known them
19:13
so it's just us 4
Ight, just me and @ANT||| this weekend. After all you cunts get back i'm taking a bit of time off too this is do or die time CL just got a clan merged into them and instead of helping me you leave us to do the hard yards ya pricks. Gunna try fight VR sunday anyways see how we do our members have been improving drastically. I think from now on Giveaways should only happen at the end of a war to replenish sets etc, or after inners to entice members to actually show up to interclans.
https://tuf-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/424-tuf-bts-info/ - Here's also the clan info you guys need to know each have a personally made twitter account along with email if you need to use. No excuses now I know your inactive but when you're back need you's getting stuck in for me the members will follow by us if we lead by example. CL flame etc anyways and the members just end up hating them automatically.
sup brothers, so couple of you have shown interest in High council / leadership positions. Right now, none of you guys are even close to being up to par running the clan. I've asked all of you this week to check forums and make some posts and 2 of you's checked it once the other hasn't logged on at all. The members will never get onto forums if the officials don't put work in, decent pkers that know what they're doing will decide which clan they join based on ours or CLS forums. Our's look better but doesn't mean shit if they're dead. Our discord is better, ingame cc is bigger we have everything else already down pat. The recruits you guys got at the start @Kingpin @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) have all left, cept Incus who does his own thing doesn't commit to the clan what so ever which is sweet but I aint bothering putting effort into your guys recruits atm, got too much going on with my own shit to have time for that + it's not really your recruit if i'm putting in the work to get them to be an active member. This is not a dig post either, it's just stating the facts so you guys know where we are at the more you guys help out the more I can concentrate on other things. While you guys have been inactivish ANT/Myself and Premiumz was probably the ones keeping things afloat. Just as you guys went inactive we had nights where we had 10 vs 15-20 and still didn't get cleared in a return fight and kept going for about an hour. This team is 10x better than the last officials we had and that was from the get go, but I feel like you guys are slacking off a little bit in some aspects. I want to move another council up before the end of the year maybe 2 if we get est recruits as well which we've already started and would love 2 of the councils in here to move up to High council maybe even all of you's but if you's don't go back to helping out. There is a couple of ppl already in mind and 1 has ran a clan before the other was a rank in a good pk clan and is aussie, so up to you guys really because for the first time since reopening, I've got 5+ people asking how to become ranks do I need help this that which I thank you guys and am extremely appreciative but this show keeps rolling that's where dil etc went wrong couple things went wrong with the clan they give up. Thing with clanning especially being as active as us we'll always have good nights and bad nights. Gotta take them both on the chin. Cheers brothers.
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 07-Oct-22 06:29 PM
Yeah sorry brother been fkn hectic irl lately with moving house and work n what not im pretty close to being back to as active as i was and help u out so u can take a break too brother just fkn run raggered atm give me week or so n ill be back on top of things n be able to help you out and put more effort back into the clan brother man 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙
legend my man, appreciate yous just trust the process literally been running shit and involved in the clan world for 15+ years, we're rolling forward fucking dope and still got 3 MINIMUM rejoining for the update let alone getting back active. Got the weekend off if anyone can get on in the mornings and get a couple more american lads, Sennas been helping out helping a bit which is good.
19:40
Inactivity is algood was a bit rough considering CL just had aa merge etc, but life always comes first. End of the year when whoever gets up to high council we'll have other lads taking over rolls too so we all take turns etc.
19:46
Also took away Oceans room till we sort a better deal not fussed with sponsors atm but 150m wasn't too bad but it's been 2 months now, no message bout money and I don't contact them but I know we have some lads going to their discord and spending big.
19:47
@FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben)
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 07-Oct-22 07:50 PM
Shit should of held off few days we were due for another 150m on Sunday, i still got that other GP on my alt yell out when ya want it
can remake if it's gunna happen but still 150 a month ain't that much compared to the risk we have on new members joining.
19:51
cunts clean themselves they quit
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 07-Oct-22 07:54 PM
Fair call brother wish jagex would tell us when this update is gnna happen
nov clan cunts recon
19:54
planned on chilling out starting this week
19:54
but too many new cunts wanna do shit and dk retards fucking trying to snake members so had no choice but to be on most nights this week
19:55
the 1 night i logged on late dk pking with 4 tuf in aest
like the fuck
Outside of Aest fine, but aest we massed in 5 mins and went to lift them thi
tho
15 in 5 mins
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 07-Oct-22 07:58 PM
What if we have set nights us council run trips 2 take pressure off you just like non mandatory trips then on the big nights that are mandatory you run em?
cuz you 3 are sloppy still, kingpin died 5 times to a 3-4 man team on wednesday and nobody else was dying. Ant barely talks and You're inactive atm and before the daylight savings thing you'd jump on late most nights and the biggest reason is CL had smacked us every single night last week and the week before while you were gone.
20:07
So really wanted to not pk in general but just changed how we pk a little bit learnt a bit from syndicate since they have to avoid bigger clans in their timezone and be smart so have been using some of their tactics to see if we had a leak still.
Yeah it’s really a hit and Miss if I put on my mic it just depends if/when my daughter goes to sleep talks my ear off (don’t think you lads want to hear it) haha but yeah I reckon I’m just going to pk on the main nights and start getting the hang of making post and uploading shit on forams to help yous out/ help out the lads with in the clan and recruits still as always! 👌🏻
No sweat bout calling ant don't expect that from you but the few times you've piped up you made me proud aaahaha, but just keep doing what you're doing just need the forums slamming and getting used to that.
21:40
got a couple new callers which is good, and i'll get someone on my main soon enough and i'll use an alt for wars so can call better then.
Ledawg13
cuz you 3 are sloppy still, kingpin died 5 times to a 3-4 man team on wednesday and nobody else was dying. Ant barely talks and You're inactive atm and before the daylight savings thing you'd jump on late most nights and the biggest reason is CL had smacked us every single night last week and the week before while you were gone.
Understand bro. My problem is I don't dedicate my self off game in behind the scence as much which I will try improve on.
Ahahha the 1 am messages
11:56
Well 3 for you almost
11:56
Wasn't a dig was more moving up to h council
Also remember syndicate stuff as well @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) and @Kingpin yous would of been kicked today if I didn't give them excuses for ya. They're gunna be a good help to us in the future so try atleast click the button lads. Have a good Monday fellers big week planned this week going to fight vr Sunday night lift cl and syndicate Sunday morning lol.
👊 1
06:13
They don't pull too much tho so we can probably do it with just officials and the Americans we have atm
Fuck syndicate will still flog us lmao
yeah 100 lol
07:51
but practice makes perfect bro
Yeah for sure, we doing anything tonight?
Then there was 2. I'm stepping back a bit still will be around but there's enough ppl who can help out for events etc. But in heaps or effort to this shit game and cunts just dribble shit so need to relax a bit tbh
No cunt wants to mass up if your not there but that’s the problem
Couple will too swing and a middle
10:53
Miss
Like Sunday there was nobody but cl was weird
Like fuckall pvmers etc
10:54
Or other teams
@Kingpin nice no show this morning
Soz gents. Just got out of the fish tank.. Will explain later
Poor cunt ahahha
Gotta deal with the wife first then the clan haha
Ahahahahah
you 3 gunna be on tonight at all @Council
FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) 17-Oct-22 06:31 PM
Ill try jump on when i get home bruzi bout a hour off
legend
I’ll be on soon
legend
18:57
KP
Just at dinner with misses should be home in 30ish
19:41
Getting brownie points
ahahahahah
19:42
smart man
do the meeting tomorrow
Let's pump the recruits out this week last wave we got a few really good recruits, velchr0n 2 face and azza signing up for all upcoming events and 2 face is one of the first lads to join into voice ready for pks. Rolling towards making 2 face motm any objections @Council @High Council
Non at all
Go for it he always rocks up for pks and sign ups
Also Luke for elite as he's recruited 2 lads and is one of our best multi Pk lads and I'll ask oso if he wants commander goonfarmers not rocking up enough to warrant a rank or getting any practice calling.
@Kingpin stop posting in events section on other discord
🎉 1
13:28
Thays for sign up sheets only
13:28
And boys where's your attendance pics from last night? Mid spy watch and can't even take a picture when I asked yas come on boys
Changed my mind recon velchr0n for motm??? Maxed cb and good cunt @everyone
11:15
Rolls in fair bit too
Yeah double it up
nah not doublin
18:06
2 face is okay but isn't even clan reqds
18:06
reqs
@everyone leadership meeting tonight.
What time
Just whenever we can I can talk to everyone separately
Kk later the better for me
Gonna do the 50 ports lure tonight maybe @FRUIT LOOPS (Sc00ben) me and u claws at 50s yea
👊 1
05:11
@ANT||| u have claws?
Yeah I have claws @Kingpin
Maybe us boys stay up there seeming as we rarely lose plus ones now
05:21
And will get others to lure and shit
05:22
I'll bring a toxic staff to tb
05:22
Dun really care if I lose 9m
05:24